Friday, November 14, 2014

Planting Seeds

 Tonight "Bob" came my work today. If you've read very many of my blogs you'll probably remember him from Money. He was in a sour mood at first, but that's nothing new; he's always in a sour mood.
 Despite Bob's bad mood, he began to tell me how he's finally found a girl he likes. I was super excited for him because I hate seeing people like that, always coming in unhappy, when I know there's nothing I can do to help them.
 "Since you're a church goer and all, can you please say a prayer for me?" He paused. "I'm so tired of always falling for the wrong girls." Aw, I've never really had anyone actually ask me to pray for them. I told him that I would be more then happy to pray for him.
 I still think he's looking for happiness in all the wrong places Money and love. The only thing that will give him true happiness, joy is Jesus Christ. So, not only am I praying for things with this girl to work out for him, but I'm praying for Bob's salvation also. He needs Jesus more then he will ever need some girl.
 I love how a "seed" has already been planted. He knows I believe in God and he also knows he can come to me with things of God, like prayer. I just hope God continues to use me at my job for his glory. To use me as a tool that will bring other people to him.




                                                                                                     


                                                                                                                                                11-12-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment