Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bad Days

I finally had a day off yesterday. I relaxed, watched a lot of TV, for the first time in forever, painted a little, accidentally made a momma cat abandon her kittens :(, and went shopping with my parents. My day off was a success, I guess. It was really boring, but that's okay, it's been awhile since I've had a boring day that reminded of what it was like before I got my job. I really needed the day off. Although, I did have Tuesday off also, the two days I worked in between was pretty stressful, causing me to actually be really excited for my day off.
  Wednesday and Thursday was so stressful. Both of those days started out really good, both of them ended really bad as well. I actually ended up crying a little bit Thursday at work. Of course, not for long. No way was I gonna let someone see my crying.
 I learned something from both of these horrible days; I do not take bad days good. That might seem a little weird for me to say that, of course I'm not going to take a bad day good. They call it a bad day for a reason right? I disagree, in a way. I think as a Christian (Christ-like), I should have a different attitude towards my bad days. If I would have just been like 'well, today's not going great at all, but that's okay. God's got it under control.' The outcome of my day would have been totally different, because of my attitude. I wouldn't have cried because I would have known it would be okay. I still would have been able to smile. My attitude determines wheather I'm having a bad or good day.
 I know I didn't explain this one very well, but I suppose it doesn't really matter much. Since I'm writing these blogs for me, as long as I understand what I'm trying to say is all that matters. Needless to say, I am going to start working on having a positive attitude towards my bad days.








                                                                                                                                                08-16-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment