Saturday, August 23, 2014

Consideration


My biggest pet peeve is lazy, inconsiderate people. I pretty much like everyone I meet, but if you are lazy or inconsiderate chances are you are probably not even close to one of my favorite people.
 Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart. While shopping I saw a $5.00 package of hotdogs, just laying in a completely random place, not in a cooler where it belongs. I felt the package to see if it was still cold, so I could pick it up, well it was warm , so that just got wasted.
 Tonight while working I see a $13.00 rib eye laying on the hot beer, I pick it up, thankfully still really cold, so it didn't get wasted like those hot dogs at Wal-Mart.
 Let me get this straight. You wanted hotdogs, you put them in your cart, you changed your mind, then you set them on a random shelf? Really? Are you so inconsiderate and lazy that you can't pick it up? Do you even care you just wasted food? Probably not.    I've found chewed gum just laying on the floor, cigarette butts with candy items, tomatoes in the milk cooler. The places I've found items that doesn't belong is endless...
  I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. It's not that hard to pick up something, especially in a little store where I work. Maybe this shouldn't bother me, but it does. I know I have been guilty of this a few times, so maybe I have no room to talk.
Consideration. That's all it takes; just a little consideration. Consideration for the employees who have to pick up after you. Consideration for the owner who loses money because your too lazy to put things back where you found them.
 Luke 6:31~ And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
   I know if you don't believe in the Bible that verse means absolutely nothing to you, but the verse still has an awesome point. Treat others how you want to be treated. Plain and simple.
 Would you like it if someone came into your house and spit out their gum on your floor? If they took food out of your refrigerator and put it in the bathroom stink and left it to spoil, unless you just so happen to see it before it does? Most people I know would get really annoyed if anyone did that to them.

                                                                                                                                      





 
                                                                                                                                                08-23-2014
  

No comments:

Post a Comment