Sunday, August 24, 2014

You are Worth it

  My brother is currently pretending I don't exist. He won't even look at me, whenever I try talking to him, he has one word hateful replies, its been almost two weeks. It hurts, it really does, but I'm not surprised. He's done this once before, it only lasted two weeks, unfortunately this time I know its going to be longer. Last time he told my sister the reason he was acting this way towards me was because he is tired of "trying" to fix our relationship. That burns. My own freaking brother thinks I'm not worth it. I'm not worth the effort. I'm not worth the drama. I'm not worth the hassle. I'm just not worth it...
  The thing is, I am worth it though. Matthew 10:29-31 says God values us more than the birds! He even has our hairs numbered! As a matter of fact we are so much worth it too him, he died for us. Jesus Christ chose to die for me because he thought I was worth it! The most powerful man that ever walked this earth thought that both you and I are worth it! So surely we are. How awesome is that?!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment