Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 2nd, 2014

 Soo, today some random guy asked for my number. Awesome right?! No!! What's awesome about this is now, I have a nice way of telling guys I'm not interested, without lying...
 Random Guy: "So, can I get your number?"
 Me: "No, I actually have a boyfriend."
 Random Guy: "Ooh, I was just kidding," *Awkward pause* "I do that sometimes."
 Haha, whatever sure he was just kidding. Anyways, did you see that?! I have a boyfriend! Not even kidding, I really do! So heads up guys: This girl, right here, is no longer Collecting Numbers! I already got the only number I need now... His. <3



                                                                                                                                                10-04-2014   








                       

No comments:

Post a Comment