Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Romans 8:28

  I haven't wrote in my blog in what feels like forever, so I'm gonna share a little of what has been up here lately. If you're wondering why haven't been writing here lately, there are a few different reasons. Sometimes I feel like there really isn't much of a point in this blog, so I don't write. Other times, I try to write, but everything I write doesn't seem interesting, so I don't continue to write. Other times, I simply have nothing to write about, so I don't. I know these are all excuses and I need to quit coming up with reasons why I'm not writing and just write, so that's what I'm doing now.
   I wrote "God's Got This Under Control" back in September. I was freaked out about losing so many hours, so I tried to find a part time job, but I never found one, and honestly I didn't look very hard. It wasn't but maybe two weeks and I had completely forgot about looking for another job and my mind became preoccupied with someone.
 As the winter started to approach I got more worried about my hours, but I decided to do option #1, even though at the time I wrote God's Got This Under Control I was dead set on doing everything but this option. I don't regret my decision just to 'stick it out and wait' at all. If I would have done option #2 'quit and find another job' I would have never really met the most amazingly awesome guy ever, Kevin, which I met two weeks later. If I would have done option #3 'find a part time job, and work two jobs' I wouldn't have had any time for Kevin.
  Almost every week I had the same amount of hours; thirty six hours. I only lost three hours! I know it all adds up, but it still wasn't worth all the stress of having two jobs.The three hour lost turned out to be a good thing. It wasn't really much of a lost. I was able to finish Penn Foster (a program for getting your high school diploma) faster, I had three extra hours to work on it, those three hours helped a lot. I finished in February, it would have took me a little longer to finish if I hadn't gained three hours a week.
 Winter is now over, and my hours are finally back to normal! As of last week I'm getting thirty nine hours! This is awesome! Not only did I miss my hours, but I missed my old routine, and I'm so glad it's back.
 I know this is probably a lot of useless words, but my main point is God really did have this situation under control. I knew it at the time, but now looking back I can actually see the bigger picture, versus before I could only see my problem, and hope it was going to be okay; Now I know it was okay. Everything turned out perfect. God always knows what's he doing even though we don't understand it. He sees the bigger picture and we need to learn how to trust God and know that his plan is even greater then we could ever imagine.      
   Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

                                                                                                                                                03-17-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment