Saturday, September 28, 2013

American Owned

    So, its been awhile since I wrote and it will be at least another two weeks before I have another chance so I figured I'd write something small.

 
    I've had a few people come in and tell me about a little rumor going around. It absolutely cracks me up. They think (or thought, until I cleared it up) that the grocery store I work at was sold to a bunch of Pakistanis. No.. I say this proudly. Where I work is American Owned!  

  Now, I thought I should add with that, there is nothing wrong with stores that aren't American owned, they are great (I would gladly work at one, if need be) but.. I'm an American, so yeah I'm gonna take some pride in my country. 



                                                                                                                                                09-26-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment