Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Getting To Know Me:

     I'm Hannah, and I'm awesome ;) Ha, maybe not. I'm 18, I will be 19 in a few months. I'm a Christian, a Southern Baptist to be exact. I'm single as well, but not really looking for a relationship either, not saying I don't want one, but I think I need to "grow up" a little more before I am in one, if that makes any sense to anyone besides myself. My hobby is photography, I hope someday I will become a professional, but for now if you want to check out my work, here's a link: http://500px.com/HannahColleen. That pretty much sums me up, my life is honestly rather simple and boring.
    Anyways, I plan on blogging about stories that happened at my work, so I guess this is kinda a work diary, mainly for me to look back and enjoy later, but it would be awesome if I got some followers also, but I really don't care about that much. Well, since I told you what I'm blogging about, it might be useful for you to know where I work, huh? It's basically a convenience store, it looks like a normal gas station from the outside, but when you come in it's a mini grocery store, we have pretty much everything. I love my job (of course not so much the pay), if you couldn't already tell by the fact I'm planning on blogging about it. Most people they would rather not think about their job, let alone blog about it.
   If you haven't noticed my grammar and writing skills suck, but I'm writing these blogs just for fun so it really doesn't matter that much, I do hope that they will improve though.
   Well, I suppose this should have been my first post, oh well. That should be about all you need to know, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment