Thursday, September 19, 2013

One Hundred And Eight Dollars

   There was this guy at work the other day, he bought One Hundred and Eight dollars worth of PowerBall!
That just blows my mind! Seriously, I can tell you right now, he just wasted that money, he’s not gonna win. Sure, I know, I hear this from my customers all time: “If You Don’t Play, You Can’t Win”, but why spend that much on it? Most of the time you’re losing more money then you actually win anyways.  Thing is, even if you do win, what good does it actually do? You enjoy life to the fullest? Money can’t do that (some of the happiest people are those that have nothing). It says in Ecclesiastics 5:10~ He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity. It may seem like it will satisfy you, I mean you can do whatever you want! Nothing can stop you! But the thing this “happiness” will not last.  is only God can truly bring you happiness, and the happiness that comes from him, its not just temporary happiness like the world provides, but the happiness that from him is eternal!





                                                                                                                                                09-12-2013

1 comment:

  1. I actually had a lot more to add o this, but I never found the time to finish writing it, so I decided to go ahead and post it..

    ReplyDelete