Saturday, September 28, 2013

Three Simple Words

So, this regular came in with her children (she has a son and daughter) and a few of her daughter’s friends. They got some snacks, and one of her daughter’s friends wanted some stuff that the mother wasn’t buying, so she paid for it with her own money. Well the mother went out to the car as I was “ringing up” her daughter’s  friends stuff (three suckers, one small package of donuts, and a gummy pizza), of course that didn’t take anytime at all, after I had finished, I smiled and told them to have a great day, right before they opened the door I heard the daughter say to her friend “she’s really nice“. That just made my night.  She only said three words and its not like I’ve never heard anyone tell me that before, but I don’t know, I just thought it was so cool that that is how she chose to describe me to her friend.



                                                                                                                                                09-28-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment