Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Awesome Brother T


 So the last weekish I had a 2 liter of Pepsi fly. It really did fly. I dropped it on the ground it landed on the lid and shot up, flew up into the air, landed a ways away. It was a mess! Still is, somewhat. When it happened I was alone, only an hour before close, which may seem like a lot of time, but its not... I had too pick up the mess, get all of my closing chores done, and wait on customer! Thankfully, it was slow that night. I got the mop bucket with dirty water (I didn't have time to get clean water, that would be being far away from the register to long) and I started to mop the pop up. My brother T (not the one I wrote about in You are Worth it) came to "protect" me, just in case something bad happened since I'm alone at the store. He decided to go get me fresh mop water, I was so grateful. Not only did he get the fresh mop water, he actually mopped it up for me! There was no way I would have had time to do everything I needed to do that night if it weren't for him! I couldn't ask for a more awesome brother! He comes up most every night I close, to make sure nothing bad happens. He helps me close. He skips a lot of stuff just too make sure I'm okay. I know this post has no point whatsoever if you don't know who my brother is, but still he is awesome. (:




                                                                                                                                 09-02-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment