Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Be Grateful

"Hello! How are you today?" I asked a customer as he entered the store.
"I'm doing okay, I guess." He answered.
"Oh. Well, I guess that's good." I said feeling a little awkward.
"Yeah, I could be better" He replied.
"Could be worse." I said, once again feeling awkward.
"Could be better." He snapped back. I was silent after that.

This conversation I had with a customer the other day reminds me of the same one had in Perspective. Yeah, I understand bad things happen. I understand that things always can be better. The thing is you're still living! You can talk, you can see, you can hear! It seems to me things aren't as bad as you think they are. This is definitely a perspective issue.
 I know I've already wrote a blog on perspective so I really don't have much of a need to write one again. This is pretty much just a reminder instead. Be grateful; things might be bad in you life, but they're still better than others people's problems...








                                                                                                                                                12-10-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment