Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Bachelorette Parties

 A couple months ago a ex co-worker of mine (the "new girl" at the time), invited me to her bachelorette party. Exciting right? Well not really. Two reasons; One, I'm underage, I cannot go to bars yet. Two, even if I could I wouldn't.
 She told me they going to have her do dares. One of the dares was to have a random person spank her.
Really? I don't get it. You are going to get marred in a week and you're planning on acting like that? Maybe I'm just old fashion, but why would you want to do crazy stuff like that? I understand that having a bachelor or bachelorette party is all about having that one last night of freedom. I still don't get it.
 I think that you are suppose to be marrying the person that you love so much, why would you want to have a random person spank you? Why would you want to have that one last night of freedom? It's not like marrying this person is something you don't want too do. Don't act like it's a chore. You should be excited that you're about to get married and spend the rest of you life with the person you love!
 I understand that not all of the bachelor/bachelorette parties are like the one my ex co-worker was having. The others ones I get. A night to celebrate you getting married with your close friends. Not get drunk and do crazy things that you might regret later on in life.








                                                                                                                                                09-09-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment