Monday, September 29, 2014

That Was God

 Yesterday afternoon on my way to work I was listening to Air1. They started talking and this guy called, he wanted to share his story. Basically, this guy talked how he went snowmobiling. He said that God made something catch his eye, so right as he turned his head he smacked into a barbwire fence. He would have lost his right eye if he didn't turn his head to look at whatever he was looking at. I'm sure anyone that is "lost" probably would have laughed so hard when they heard that story. I mean come on. That was just a coincidence. No, it wasn't a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason...
 By the time I got to work, that story had been completely forgot about. I have so much going on, the last thing I'm going to remember is a story I heard on the radio. From the moment I walked in the door Jo (the bosses girlfriend, and assistant manger) was freaking out because our fuel delivery truck didn't arrive yet, and the company wouldn't answer their phone. We were almost out of unleaded, it wasn't going to last the entire night. So I had to deal with that. She told me to stick the unleaded tank once every hour. So 3:30 rolls around, still no delivery truck. I stuck the tank. It read 12 inches. We can't let it get below 9.5 inches, so I knew I needed to check it more then once an hour, I decided every 30 minutes after that. 4:20 rolls around, I remember I need to go check it again. I start heading into what we call the cubby, to get the keys. Before I make it there I looked out the window and saw the delivery truck. Yay! I didn't have to worry about the gas anymore. The funny thing is that right after I saw the delivery truck, someone came and asked me if we were out of gas because the pump was going super slow and then just shut off. That means we had literally just ran outta gas as the delivery guy came. That's awesome!
 Some might say that was a coincidence also, but let me tell you something. That wasn't a coincidence. That was God. He does little stuff like this every single day, but the sad part is that most people, including me, take all God's little miracles for granted. As a matter of fact, most of us don't even realize it was God, and if we do realize it was him we still somehow or another manage to fail with giving God the glory. God deserves all the glory. Not the delivery guy, or whatever made that guy look away. God used these things as his instruments. He deserves the glory.



                                                                                                                                                09-26-2014         

No comments:

Post a Comment