Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Just for Fun

 I am doing this study, seeing what shoppers are most likely too use: credit, debit, cash, EBT or check. In this study I will also see their age ranges, and gender. Yesterday was the first day I did this study, I know my results aren't the most accurate mainly because I'm not good at guessing their ages. I will be doing several of these studies so it can be more accurate.

 Study One: Males               

                                                      09-08-2014                                                             

 Study One: Females


                                                        09-08-2014 


 Men are more likely too shop here. (You have to remember this is a small grocery store/gas station, people are mainly coming in for gas and tobacco, not groceries)
 Everyone is more abt too use cash v.s anything else.
 Women are more likely to write a check or use EBT.
 Hardly anyone wants their receipt, but women are more likely to ask for it.
 Women are more likely too use debit than men.


 That concludes the conclusions I've came up with on my first day of doing this study. I will record all of my data at the end I will combine them all together. I don't plan on posting each and every one of these studies, just the important ones.
 Also, you might ask what is the point of this. There is no point. I'm doing this just for fun...   



                                                                                                                                                09-09-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment