Sunday, September 14, 2014

New Things

 Guess what I did Thursday! I'm took some photography classes at a community college! I was so excited, yet really nervous at the same time. This was completely new for me. I have never done anything like this. I have never been in a class with other people. So you can probably at least somewhat understand why I was nervous. Now that I went to the first class, I love it. I cannot wait for the next one.
 My boss was telling me how I inspired him. He knows that I have never done anything like this before, and yet even though I've never done it, I'm still willing to try it. So now he's going to go on a cruise because he's never done it. I guess his logic is, if I can try something new so can he.
 My main point is, don't let your inexperience stop you from trying new things. We only live once, so you might as well enjoy your life to the fullest. If you try it, but you find out you hate it, then what did you lose? In most cases just a few dollars. At least you will be able to say you tried.






                                                                                                                                                09-14-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment